A – The input of the project and its use
• Offers a specific Swiss contribution to the project of new global qualitative indicators;
• Shows public assets and intangible material of Switzerland;
• Provides a framework for anticipating changes in the society, the economy and globalization;
• Promotes a better targeting of public and private investment for sustainable development quality;
• Mobilizes human resources and organizational assets to Switzerland once again to the construction of Switzerland’s XXI century;
• Proposes the Swiss makers, with their involvement and consultation with them, criteria and steering tools enabling them to integrate the qualitative factors of development in their innovation strategy;
• Improves a sustainable competitiveness of Switzerland in the globalized world and the real economy as the intangible with long term view to create a "Swiss Quality" fully integrate the concerns of sustainable quality of life.
B- Output and recommendations of the round table
The impact of discussions of the Round Table can be used in three areas:
• the indicative inventory of heritage resources and assets that can help Switzerland to focus its public policies and their lifestyles to a qualitative development;
• a better understanding of the mechanisms of transformative innovation;
• an assessment of the feasibility of a larger project involving fifty case studies.
Work to achieve after the workshop :