en français auf Deutsch
Thursday 4 June 2009
16h00 Welcome and introduction
16h15 Discussions in Working Groups (WG)
18h00 Introductory lectures:
• M. Mauro Dell’Ambrogio, State Secretary for Education and Research, "The relation between research and progress".
• M. Luzius Wasescha, Ambassador, Representative of the Permanent Mission of Switzerland to WTO and EFTA, "Progress and quality of life advantages for Switzerland in globalization".
• M. Enrico Giovannini, Chief Statistician and Director of the Statistics Department of the OECD, "Beyond GDP: a global initiative to define and measure progress".
• M. Nic Marks, Fonder of the New Economics Foundation for Well-being, London, "Report on National account of well-being: the Case of Switzerland".
21h00 Plenary: sharing first considerations of the WG
Friday 5 June 2009
08h30 Presentation of 9 study cases from Switzerland (3 simultaneously)
10h15 Working Groups
11h15 Plenary of synthesis
14h00 Working Groups
15h30 Plenary of synthesis
1. Xavier Comtesse : « Tomorrow, the invention of statistics by ordinary people »
2. Roger Torrenti : « Can ICT ensure a true sustainable future for the citizens of the world? »
3. Jean-Luc Gérard : « Microfinance, what for ? For you and for me ! »
4. Anna Maria Darmanin: « The position of the European Economic and Social Committee around the notion of progress »
5. Robin Cornelius
6. Simone de Montmollin
7. Félix Bollman
8. Lionel Lourdin
9. Yves Loerincik